Ballindamm 39 / Ecke Jungfernsteig
Tel.: +49 (0) 40 99999 - 3430
- Personal Data: means any information relating to a natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, or an online identifier.
- Processing: means any operation which is performed on personal data, such as collection, recording, organisation, structuring, storage, adaptation or any kind of disclosure or other use.
II. Extent of the processing
- Personal Data we are processing
We process the following personal data:
- Telephone number;
- Type of device, device name, your device-ID;
- Date and time of your request;
- Content of your request;
- Information about your Browserversion;
- Your screen resolution;
- Information about your operating system, including your language settings.
- Personal Data we are processing
We process your personal data for the following purposes:
- for the provision of our website;
- to communicate with you;
- to provide you as an active customer with relevant updates on data protection. You can object to such sending of information at any time (see no. III.7)
- Google Analytics/Cookies
For our statistical analyses we use the tool Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google LLC, which collects data about the use of this site. Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. However, Google will previously truncate your IP address within member states of the European Union or in other states party to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and truncated there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide us with further services associated with website and internet use.
The IP address transmitted by your browser in the context of Google Analytics is not merged with other Google data.
As an alternative to the browser add-on, please click this link within browsers on mobile devices in order to prevent Google Analytics from entering this website in the future.
- The Opt Out works only in this browser and only for this Domain
- An opt-out cookie is stored on your device.
- If you delete your cookies in this browser, you must click this link again.
If we have received your e-mail-address in connection with the delivery of a service, we can send direct marketing content to your e-mail-address about comparable services of ours. You can object to such sending of direct marketing content at any time (see no. III.7).
- Automated decision-making
We do not use your personal data for automated decision-making which produces legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affects you.
- Information sharing
In the event that we undergo re-organisation or are sold to a third party, any personal data we hold about you may be transferred to that re-organised entity or third party in compliance with applicable law.
We may disclose your personal data if legally entitled or required to do so (for example if required by law or by a court order).
We have reasonable state of the art security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of personal data under our control. Whilst we cannot ensure or guarantee that loss, misuse or alteration of information will never occur, we use reasonable efforts to prevent it. You should bear in mind that submission of information over the internet is never entirely secure. We cannot guarantee the security of information you submit via our website whilst it is in transit over the internet and any such submission is at your own risk.
- Data retention
We strive to keep our processing activities with respect to your personal data as limited as possible. In the absence of specific retention periods set out in this policy, your personal data will be retained only for as long as we need it to fulfil the purpose for which we have collected it and, if applicable, as long as required by statutory retention requirements.
III. Your Rights
Under the legislation applicable to you, you may be entitled to exercise some or all of the following rights:
- require (i) information whether your personal data is retained and (ii) access to and/or duplicates of your personal data retained, including the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data concerned, and the data recipients as well as potential retention periods;
- request rectification, removal or restriction of your personal data, e.g. because (i) it is incomplete or inaccurate, (ii) it is no longer needed for the purposes for which it was collected, or (iii) the consent on which the processing was based has been withdrawn;
- refuse to provide and – without impact to data processing activities that have taken place before such withdrawal – withdraw your consent to processing of your personal data at any time;
- not to be subject to any automated decision making, including profiling (automatic decisions based on data processing by automatic means, for the purpose of assessing several personal aspects) which produce legal effects on you or affects you with similar significance;
- require (i) to receive the personal data concerning you, which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and (ii) to transmit those data to another controller without hindrance from our side; where technically feasible you shall have the right to have the personal data transmitted directly from us to another controller;
- take legal actions in relation to any potential breach of your rights regarding the processing of your Personal data, as well as to lodge complaints before the competent data protection regulators;
- object at any time:
- if we use your personal data for the purpose of direct marketing; or
- on grounds relating to your particular situation
that your personal data shall be subject to a processing.
IV. Contacting us
V. Amendments to this policy