Team Member Professional Services (m/f/d)
Working from home
as of now
BECOME PART OF OUR TEAM
While our offices are in Hamburg, we work from anywhere.
Working for us means a lot of freedom which requires working independentlyand self-conscientiously - no matter whether in full-time, part-time or on a project-basis.
Following skills are required:
- Expertise in data protection, digitization and compliance topics
- Strong communication skills (C2 language skills in German and English)
A wide range of tasks awaits you
- You will conduct negotiations with potential customers, organize the sales of our services and maintain our international partnership network.
- You report directly to the Board.
- You will continuously develop the company , e.g. regarding its products, sales and international processes.
- As an external data protection officer, you support global companies from different industries: From emerging start-ups to established companies.
- You assist our costomers for whom we act as representatives. You assess incoming correspondence from data subjects and supervisory authorities and, if necessary, support our customers in processing inquiries.
Compliance and data protection consulting
Our customers are international and unique. We support them with tailored compliance solutions.
Our services primarily relate to compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), as well as to further compliance requirements that effect providers of digital products and services.